Get Your Lawn Prepped for the Growing Season with Our Spring Clean-Up Services!
Spring in Michigan is a true prankster. We can always count on being teased by the sun and warm temps, only to have our hopes dashed by those lightly falling snowflakes. BUT, we all know winter can’t hold on forever! All of us at Naylor are feeling confident that we have finally turned the corner and the time is NOW to get your lawn prepped for the growing season. We are scheduling for spring clean-up now, so give us a call! NLM will be sure your yard is primed for growing!
Awesome services we offer include:
- Raking and removing debris, leaves, and sticks from the flowerbeds, tree circles, and lawn — and, don’t worry, we get all those extra hard-to-reach places.
- Weeding all landscape beds and applying pre-emergent weed control.
- Check health of all plants, removing the plants that didn’t make it through the winter.
- Trimming overgrown shrubs and pruning trees. This is so important to promote growth! Care must be taken when pruning and our experts know just when and where to prune.
- Laying fresh mulch in all beds to reduce weed growth and help insulate plant roots.
- Apply a fresh edge on all landscape beds, straight or curvy, to help contain the new mulch and maintain the shape during severe weather in the summer.
- Sweep remove sand, dirt, and leaves from decks and driveways.
- Inspect and repair any snowplow damage, applying new sod where needed.
- Fertilizing and reseeding lawns where necessary.
- As always we take all lawn debris with us leaving you with a lawn and yard ready to grow!
Spring is also the perfect time to think about adding new features to your yard or lawn! Trees, flowering shrubs, patios, paths, a butterfly garden, pond, decorative lighting, we would love to give you some ideas while we’re there for clean-up! Just let us know in advance and we will have some great ideas to share with you. Let’s get growing!
#getgrowing #naylorlandscape #michiganlandscaping