Careers in Landscape Design & Landscape Maintenance
We invite you to join our team, work hard, become an expert in your chosen specialty and achieve the landscaping industry career that you want.
Everyone Has to Start Somewhere…
…and if you start at Naylor Landscape Management, your prospects are bright. Whether you are just starting out, or are a seasoned mid-career professional, our career ladder will guide you each step of the way. We provide all of our employees with opportunities to train, practice new skills, gain hands-on experience and move up through the ranks. You may start out as a landscape technician on a field crew, but as you gain expertise, you may move to a leadership position in landscape maintenance or join another department such as landscape construction.
When you become a part of the Naylor team, you'll work with and learn from some of the best landscapers in the Kalamazoo area. We want you to discover what you love to do and to focus on what you do best. We offer rewarding career opportunities in multiple disciplines including:
- landscape design
- landscape architecture
- landscape construction
- landscape maintenance
You’ll have access to the best expertise, training, and equipment in the industry. We're committed to helping you thrive and grow in your career because your success is what makes our company a success.
Family First: Yours, Ours, Our Clients
We are a family owned business, and we mean family in the ideal sense of the word:
- We believe that what we say matters. We keep our commitments.
- We treat our clients and each other honestly, respectfully, and ethically.
- We believe that working together makes all of us better. We support and encourage team members.
- We believe in continuous learning. We strive to deepen our knowledge and command of our trade.
- We believe in community service. We give back to our neighbors by volunteering for local projects and donating a portion of our proceeds to local charities.
- We believe that a friendly smile and wave hello has the power to make someone’s day. We appreciate our clients and each other.
We also believe in doing the right thing. We're proud to be a provider of good jobs that offer
- competitive wages
- health insurance
- paid vacation
- retirement planning with company match
- uniform program and paid training
- educational seminars and certifications
All of that, and we like to have a good time. We have fun together. If all of this sound good to you, click the link below to access an application form.
Naylor Landscape Management is proud to be a DRUG-FREE workplace. Background and driving checks required.
Available Positions at Naylor Landscape Management: